Kurti must-have designs for women in 2021
When it comes to ethnic clothing, one style remains a wardrobe staple to this day – the classic kurti. This short iteration of the conventional kurta is a go-to style for many young women. The relaxed atmosphere combined with its cultural significance makes the latest kurti designs even more attractive for everyday wear.
Trends come and go, but the beauty of garments like lehengas and kurtis remains. If you’ve been looking for some amazingly custom kurti designs, look no further. We bring you some of the best options that will blow your mind.
Discover the most elegant Kurti designs of the season
Whether you like the soft texture of cotton or prefer the relaxing feel of silk, many fabrics are used to make kurtis. While the eye for identifying beautiful designs is a work of art, some kurti designs are sure to impress onlookers no matter what. Let us delve into the various designs that will blow your mind.
- Embellished: If you are a fan of sequins, pearls, rhinestones, or any other gemstones, then kurtis with these items are an absolute must-have. You will often find various kurti neck designs that feature embellishments that are sewn on or glued on and work phenomenally well with textures like silk and viscose.
- Print: This classic yet on-trend design features floral, animal, striped, plaid, and various other patterns. Usually, cotton polyesters are chosen to suit this kurti as it combines the color retention properties of polymer with the breathability of fabric. You can also explore new kurti designs on cotton fabric with different colors.
- Self-design: These include materials such as chikankari, bandhani, chanderi, brocade, zarkan, and many fabrics that feature embellishments made from the same material. The ornate details make them appropriate for formal events and festive occasions, giving a slightly more elegant appeal to your ensemble.
- Embroidery: Patches that feature monochrome or colored threads can be quite striking. Kurtis that have this type of thread are also appropriate for festive occasions, especially those sewn on net fabrics.
- Solid: Keep it simple and plain with monochrome kurti designs. While the piece may appear to be minimalist, you can really add to its appeal by playing with rusty jewelry such as long necklaces, chokers, oversized earrings, and fancy rings.
Explore the latest Kurti designs
Shopping for ethnic clothing can be a tricky business, but with easy-to-use photo search filter, that job is well done. Now you can shop for bridal wear, designer blouses, sarees, and much more from the comfort of your home.
What’s more, the platform offers an impressive selection of trendy garments such as women’s blouses, dresses, pants and much more that perfectly suit your style and sensibilities. So there is a slim chance that you won’t find what you need, even dresses, for your little one.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the platform supports pin codes across the country, so you can be sure that your products will reach their destination safely. So sign up today and get the most impressive selection of kurti designs. As you do so, be sure to take full advantage of their fast delivery, hassle-free return, and cash on delivery services.